Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fudge





Absolutely, Positively, Best. Fudge. Ever.
~from my friend, Angie Kilgore~

1 c. heavy cream
2 c. sugar

Boil together until it reads 230ยบ on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat and add:

1 stick butter, cut into slices
2 XL size (4.25 oz.) Symphony bars with almonds and toffee chips, broken into several pieces each
1 t. vanilla

Stir until chocolate bar is melted and fudge looks smooth. Pour into buttered 9x13 dish and refrigerate for at least three hours (if you can restrain yourself). Cut into pieces and enjoy!


*Angie's original recipe ended with "Bring some to the Kilgore's." :)



1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love this fudge! I've made it for years... got it from a cooking segment Windor Dairy did on Good Things Utah. Now I'll be thinking of you too when I make it!

    ReplyDelete